1/2 cup Coconut Oil, Melted
1/2 cup Almond Flour
3/4 cup Almond Butter (look for a brand that lists raw almonds only on the ingredients)
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp Ground Cardamom
Pinch Coarse Sea Salt or Sea Salt Flakes
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, with the exception of Sea Salt Flakes.
- Spread mixture in a 9x9 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place in freezer until firm, approximately 2 hours.
- Once firm, remove pan from freezer and lift parchment paper from pan. Cut into 1x1 inch squares.
- Keep the remaining freezer fudge in storage container in the freezer to keep fresh, and to prevent overconsumption!
Amount per Serving
Total Fat: 15 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 4 g
Protein: 4 g
Calcium: 5 %
These percentages represent the suggested daily healthy adult dose for vitamins and minerals.