2 Large Peaches, pitted and halved
2 tsp Grass-Fed Butter, Melted
2 tsp Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 cup Greek yogurt, Vanilla-Flavored
- Preheat the grill to medium-low heat. While heating, mix yogurt and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Brush the peaches with melted butter and place the skin side down on the preheated grill for about 4-5 minutes.
- Flip peaches over to the flesh side and cook for about 3 minutes until tender. Carefully remove fruit from the grill and sprinkle brown sugar on the flesh side. Return peaches to the grill, flesh side down for 1 minute until the sugar caramelizes.
- Gently remove peaches from the grill and allow a few minutes to cool, flesh side up.
- Scoop a spoonful of the yogurt mixture inside the peach pit. Add an extra sprinkle of cinnamon on top, if desired. Serve immediately.
Amount per Serving
Total Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 6 mg
Sodium: 11 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 13 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 11 g
Protein: 5 g
Vitamin A: 7%
Vitamin C: 10 %
Potassium: 6 %
Manganese: 5 %
These percentages represent the suggested daily healthy adult dose for vitamins and minerals.