In this episode…
FEED Founder, Lara Field MS, RD, LDN, is thrilled to have partnered with Dr. Leigh Weisz, host of the Coping Podcast to talk about the value of healthy eating for kids and families. She shares tips on how parents can handle picky eaters, how to teach kids to form healthy eating habits, and how parents can maintain healthy meals despite their busy schedules. As a parent, teaching children to maintain a healthy diet can be challenging. Some kids are picky eaters, while others splurge on junk food, so it’s crucial to approach the topic of nutrition sensitively and appropriately. So, how can you develop healthy eating habits for your children and family?
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What inspired Lara Field to pursue a career in nutrition consulting?
- Tips for talking to children about health and nutrition
- The impacts of COVID lockdowns on families’ eating habits
- Lara talks about how to effectively handle picky eaters
- How to help kids form healthy eating habits
- Lara’s advice for maintaining healthy meals as a busy parent
- Resources for parents to improve their family’s eating habits