1 can Great Northern Beans, Rinsed and Drained
1/2 can 100% Pure Pumpkin
4 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, 0% Fat, Vanilla Flavored
1/2 cup Almond Butter, Creamy
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice OR 1/2 tsp of each: Ground Ginger, Ground Cloves, Allspice, Ground Nutmeg
2 cups Old-Fashioned Oats, Ground
1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare muffin tins with a thick coat of cooking spray, or use paper muffin cups.
- In a high-powered blender, add drained white beans, pumpkin, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla extract and blend until well combined.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add ground oats, baking powder and spices. Combine well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together, avoid over mixing. Add mixture to prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Amount per Serving
Total Fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Sodium: 217 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 36 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6 g
- Sugars: 10 g
Protein: 9 g