1 Large Egg White
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1/2 cup Turbinado Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Cardamom
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
2 cups Pecans (unsalted, halved)
1 cup Almonds (unsalted, raw)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine egg white and maple syrup. Using a whisk, beat the mixture until frothy.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper.
- Add the pecans and almonds to the egg mixture. Toss the nuts and coat thoroughly. Add the spice mixture to the nuts, toss and coat thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture onto the lined baking sheet and spread in an even layer. Bake for 30 minutes turning occasionally to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
Amount per Serving