1 tsp Olive Oil
1 Small Onion, Chopped
1/2 Small Sweet Potato, Diced
1 cup Cooked Butternut Squash
1/2 cup Cooked Chickpeas
1/2 tsp Cumin
1/2 tsp Salt
1 TBSP Gluten-free Oats
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Sautè the onion over medium heat. When it starts to soften, add the sweet potato and continue to cook until softened.
- Add the chickpeas, squash, salt, and spices to a food processor and combine until mashed together.
- When the onion mixture is ready, add it to the mash. Stir in the oats.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with oil. Form the potato mixture into four even patties, flattening them with your palm.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, then carefully flip each pancake and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Option to serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt.