4 cups All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour, divided
1 tsp Kosher Salt
4 tsp Active Dry Yeast
3 Tbsp Sugar
3 Tbsp Safflower Oil
2 cups 2% Milk or Non-Dairy Alternative
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, Plain
- In stand mixer, add 3 cups flour and salt and mix to combine well. Add yeast, sugar, and oil, mixing well to combine after each addition.
- With the mixer on low, add yogurt, and then milk in a slow pour. Mix until the dough comes together. Add enough additional flour so the dough is thick and tacky.
- Dump the dough into a lightly oiled bowl, turn it over a few times to coat with oil. Allow the dough to rise in a warm, humid place, until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 475˚F. Remove the dough from the bowl, and place it on a heavily floured surface. Divide the dough into 8-10 pieces.
- For each ball of dough, begin to flatten it with the heel of your hand. Make sure not to make it too thin. Press with greased fingertips and flatten to about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Place the flatbread rounds on a parchment lined sheet pan. Bake for about 5-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Amount per Serving