We love kitchen tools, and what better gift to get your favorite foodie for the holidays? This year, we are sharing some of our favorite things in our healthy holiday gift guide. Whether looking for the perfect present, or simply hoping to improve your own health habits, these recommendations are sure to please!
- Yonanas Ice Cream Maker: For a healthier twist on dessert, check out this Yonanas ice cream maker, which transforms frozen fruit into soft-serve ice cream, without the added sugar! Try frozen bananas for a creamy texture and enjoy alone or top with mini chocolate chips or shredded coconut — perfect for kids and adults alike!
- Instant Pot Duo Pressure Cooker: Looking to cook more in the New Year, but worried about not having enough time? Check out the Instant Pot. There are a TON of uses for this tool – these are some of our FEED favorites:
Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs – Great for a quick breakfast or an easy protein at lunch. Make the perfect boiled egg every time!
- 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer: Guacamole, avocado toast, heart-healthy dips…the list goes on for uses for one of FEED’s favorite fruits – the avocado! This nifty gadget lets you open and slice quickly and safely so you can get to your favorite avocado recipes faster.
- Tiny Baking Kit: This 17-piece tiny baking set is perfect for your lil chef. With mini baking pans, mini tools, and even mini measuring spoons, your little one will be excited to get in the kitchen to make recipes for someone their own size!
- Stasher Bags: Stasher bags are a gift for you, your child, and the environment – what more could ask for? These versatile reusable bags are great for packing lunches, staying organized, and come in a variety of fun colors.
Homemade Hostess Gift
- Cherry Almond Pecan Granola: We love this super simple baked granola recipe for a yogurt topper or just as a grab-and-go snack. Your host will be delighted with this whole-grain goodness, sweetened with dried cherries and a hint of maple syrup.
- Super Simple Spiced Nuts: Try our FEED-approved spiced nuts recipe for an easy hostess gift. These nuts are filled with plant-based protein and heart-healthy fats, along with a festive kick of sweet and spicy flavor. Try them as an oatmeal or yogurt topping, or serve alongside your holiday cheese board.
Want more? Consider giving the gift of health this season with nutrition counseling packages from FEED! Contact us for details!